Follow Friday - #MyFriendsAreMarried

#FollowFriday
Time for me to recommend another website or blog with similar themes to mine that you might find interesting.

This week is pretty light hearted - I'm choosing a tumblr account called #MyFriendsAreMarried. It's written by a 25-year-old girl whose friends all seem to be getting pregnant and married, and quite frankly she is interested in doing neither of those things.

Even though I'm only 21, I can most definitely relate - maybe that's why I find it so hilarious. I cringe when I see half the stuff mums put on facebook, and then cringe again when I remember they're the same age or younger than me!  I think the author of this blog has absolutely nailed how any girl feels when surrounded with expectations like that, and then only gone and illustrated these feelings with hilarious gifs.
Here's some examples:

When my friend says she's skipping dinner so she can fit into her wedding gown, and I'm just like...


When I go to lunch with my friends and they all bring their kids...


When someone tells me I should marry my boyfriend...

When I'm at my friends house and her baby starts crawling towards me...

When I ask my married friends for relationship advice...


Check it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment